Scientific Wordle of today July 1: clues and solution to the word
Today is July 1 and as every day we have the opportunity to face a new challenge that Wordle proposes in all its variants and also other similar games. In the next guide we are going to leave you with all the advice, clues and the solution so that you canGuess today’s word of the scientific world *.
- Scientific Wordle today July 1
- more Worldhde Tricks in Vidaxtra
- T-clues for today’s scientific wordle
- Solution for today’s word scientific
Scientific Wordle today July 1
Today’s word corresponds to Challenge #110 , composed of a total of six letters . In the case of the scientific world you have to get a word that is related to science, but it is not necessary that the first one you write is scientific.
Therefore, you can put the word you want just to get letters or to guess the placement of each 1. If it comes out green, you have been successful with the place where the letter in question is located, while the yellow color indicates that the place is incorrect, but if it comes out gray it is that this particular letter does not exist.
T-clues for today’s scientific wordle
Starting from this base, These are the clues for today’s scientific wordle, July 1:
- It is formed by four vowels
- It is formed by two consonants
- There are only two different vowels
- Among them the three-time is repeated
- Start and end with A
- One of the letters present is the X
- The word has to do with the uncoordination in the movement of an animal’s body parts
Solution for today’s word scientific
In the event that you do not take it out, the word of the scientific wordle of July 1 is as follows:
And then you have its meaning :
It is a clinical sign that is characterized by causing uncoordination in the movement of the body’s body parts, including human being.
more Worldhde Tricks in Vidaxtra
- Wordle tricks: tips to know how to always guess the challenge and know what word Wordle is today
- How to play all previous days from the PC or mobile
- Scientific Wordle Tricks: Tips for guessing today’s scientific wordle