Gran Tourism 7 Update 1.09 patch
Update 1.09 For Gran Turismo 7 has arrived, and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch. Gran Turismo 7 arrived at the beginning of this month for PS4 and PS5 owners on the route and was equally well received by occasional fans and serial veterans. While earlier updates for the game focused on server problems and the like, this patch fixes some smaller errors with a specific route and some player statistics. Everything is new with Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09.
Patnotics to Gran Turismo Update 1.09
Improvements and adjustments
- Daytona International Speedway
- Fixing a problem in which a sudden dodging into the boxes on the TRI oval and street course led that the pit stop sequence was skipped and the car drove directly to the exit.
- Sport & Lobby
- Fixed a very rare problem in which an application error occurred in an online race or lobby when you participated in a race event.
- My page
* It has been solved a problem in which the statistics for clean races, fastest rounds, pole positions and victories in the category “Sport” in the section “Profile” not displayed correctly.
* A problem has been resolved, in which the value for the statistics “races” in the category “Sport” in the section “Profile” was displayed twice as high as the correct value.
* A rare problem has been fixed in which the game progress has been reset when the game was started with an unstable network connection.
As mentioned above, this is just a small update that fixes some problems with the Daytona International Speedway and some other smaller problems. Fortunately, there is no problem this time that the game is offline. Gran Turismo 7 was recently not playable because of unexpected server failure times for an update over a whole day, and the fans were not happy.
Large tour 7 is now available on PS4 and PS5.
Attack of the Fanboys / Player / Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09 Patch Notes