Elden Ring Arrow Locations: Where to find dealers and manufacturing recipes for ammunition
If you want to build a ranged bodies in Elden Ring, you will need many arrows or bolts depending on the ranged weapon. You can either buy your ammunition at dealers who are scattered through The Lands Between, or you can make your own arrows and bolts as long as they have unlocked the required manufacturing recipes. The purchase of arrows of retailers is a great way to waste runes in the early parts of Elden Ring, but they can take themselves later with them as soon as they have runs left. Regardless of whether you decide for making or buying, you will find arrows, bolts and their manufacturing recipes in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Arrow Dealer Offices
Standard arrows and bolts can only be purchased for retailers, so they can not make them. They are more powerful than produced bone arrows or bolts, but they can be expensive in large quantities as they cost 20 runes per piece. Here are all well-known arrow dealers in Elden Ring.
- Dealer Klohl: is located on the church of Elleh in Limgrave.
- Zwillingjungfernschalen: Located on the Roundtable Hold (requires Kale’s Bell Bearing).
- Isolated dealer: is located in a hut on the Weeping Peninsula.
- Nomadic dealer No. 1: The hotel is located in the eastern part of the Weeping Peninsula.
- Nomadic dealer No. 2: is located southeast of the coastal cave in Limgrave.
- Nomadic dealer No. 3: is located in the east of Limgrave.
- Nomadic dealer No. 4: The hotel is located in the north of Limgrave.
- Nomadic dealer No. 5: is located in the south of Caelid.
- Nomadic dealer No. 6: The hotel is located on the River Siofra.
* Nomadic dealer No. 7: The hotel is located in the mountain gelmir.
* Nomadian dealer No. 8: The hotel is located in Liurnia of the lakes.
* Hermit dealer No. 9: is located at the hut of the hermit on the Atlus Plateau.
Locations of the ELDEN ring arrow craft recipes
If you want to make your own arrows or bolts in Elden Ring, you must first find the manufacturing recipes for it. You will be unlocked by finding cookbooks in The Lands Between. You can buy most of them from dealers, but every dealer has only certain recipes in stock. Here you will find them all.
- Bone Arrow / Bolt: Bought at dealers Kale in the church of Elleh in Limgrave _ (cookbook of the Nomadian Warrior 1) _
- Magic bone arrow / bolt: Unlocked by receiving GlintStone Craftsman’s Cookbook 5 in the Schoolhouse Classroom in the Raya Lucaria Academy
- Fire bone arrow / bolt: Bought at the Nomadian dealer near the coastal cave in Limgrave _ (Armor Cookbook 2) _
- Gift bone arrow / bolt: Bought at the Nomadian dealer Eastern by Saintsbridge in Limgrave _ (cookbook of the Nomadian Warrior 3) _
- Blood bone arrow / bolt: Unlocked by receiving cochbuch of the Nomadic Warrior 6 From a corpse in Fort Haight in Limgrave south of the Mistwood
- Splitter arrow: Bought at the Nomadian dealer on the banks of the Liurnia Lake _ (cookbook of the Nomadian Warrior 11) _
- Rainbow stone arrow: unlocked by receiving nomadenkrieger cookbook 7 on a bridge north of Stormhill Shack in Limgrave
- Big bone arrow / Ballist bolt: Bought from the Nomadian dealer near the church of Bellum in the northern Liurnia _ (cookbook of the Nomadian Warrior 13) _
Remember that there is a fertilized variant for each arrow type for whose production requires a spring. Potted arrows cause more damage and fly further and straight so you do not miss your goals. You should really make only these instead of the simple, so look at our Arrow Farming Guide to cover you with Flight Pinions and Thin Beast Bones.
ELDENRING is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.
Home / Player / Elden Ring Arrow Locations: Where to find dealers and manufacturing recipes for ammunition